Re: [NSW] Drama @ the Airport Line...

Dan wrote:

> While you get the comfort of the V-set which stops at limited stations and
> the cosy seat is there for you most of the time, I get the raw side by
> having to stand most of my journey (during peak hours) and stopping all
> stations (BTW - two extra stops via the Airport Line and therefore extra 2
> to 3 minutes on all stations service).

* Comfort? Cosy? Dan, its sounds as if you actually like the V sets. Kingsgove
is only 15 mins or so away from the city. Do you hear me complain when I have to
stand on a train until Parramatta or Blacktown? No.
Wouldn't there be more than 2 extra stop traveling via the airport?

> While you have the luxury of the outside environmental view at the V-set
> window (on most of your journey), try travelling underground on most of your
> journey (which I have to get use to and at the same time missed the XPT
> depot, Meeks Rd Goods Trains on most Weekdays peak hour) - you can then
> understand why I had enough of rail travel...

* If you don't like traveling underground, why don't you just wait for a train
that DOESN'T go to the airport? Read a book or even the Terrorgraph that way you
wont notice the "nasty" tunnels you are passing through.

> Really, you are compairing your very long trips with my very boring trips...

* What I was saying is that there are people who travel further than you, and
have longer days as a result of this. Very long can also be very boring.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au