Re: [NSW] Drama @ the Airport Line...

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
392A73CE.BAD66B74@ozemail.com.au">news:392A73CE.BAD66B74@ozemail.com.au...
> Only 3 days? And you call yourself a rail fan? Sheesh.   ;-)
>
> For a long day try the 0632 V set to the City and returning on the 20.03
> Lithgow. With several shorter train travels in between. See how you like
that
> then!

You are comparing "Apples" with "Oranges"!!!

While you get the comfort of the V-set which stops at limited stations and
the cosy seat is there for you most of the time, I get the raw side by
having to stand most of my journey (during peak hours) and stopping all
stations (BTW - two extra stops via the Airport Line and therefore extra 2
to 3 minutes on all stations service).

While you have the luxury of the outside environmental view at the V-set
window (on most of your journey), try travelling underground on most of your
journey (which I have to get use to and at the same time missed the XPT
depot, Meeks Rd Goods Trains on most Weekdays peak hour) - you can then
understand why I had enough of rail travel...

Really, you are compairing your very long trips with my very boring trips...

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au