Re: Steam builds for Alice to Darwin rail link

Yuri <steam5me@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 May 2000 20:22:22 +0930, "< Tell >"
> <telljb@netozemail.com.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:
>
> > but what exactly has steam got to do with it.?
>
> It's the headline of the article if you had followed the link.

Why should I follow the link.?

I figure if somebody takes the trouble to post an
article to aus.rail, they might just _say_ what it is
and what they think, this is what a usenet NEWS group
is supposed to be all about, well .....it used to be.
Posters can add links for those who may be interested
in following it up further.

Ah well never mind.

----Tell
<< Remove net after @ for email reply. >>