Re: [NSW] AC traction motors for Tangara's?

yes, 60 cars out of something like 400, that's a lot wasn't it?!?

the whole HK fleet was ALREADY air conditioned in 1980, not like our K sets needing another
$10million to air condition the remaining 80 or so cars

01bfb8de$bb86fe20$69df868b@tom-boles">news:01bfb8de$bb86fe20$69df868b@tom-boles...