Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

<eikkert@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8averl$vc9$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
| A sample restriction as applied to the Illawarra line:
| 1. School children may not board limited stop/express trains originating
| from Cronulla or the South Coast at or North of Sutherland.

What about people that get on on the Cronulla line.. what would they do?

| 2. School children may not board limited stop trains originating from
| Waterfall at or North of Hurstville.

...and we'd all get home hours hours late because of all these restrictions.
Who'd stop us though. The guards do jack-all. Ticket inspectors are rare and
far-between and the police just do laps.

| This restriction applies to all citybound trains departing Hursvtille
| between 7:00AM and 9:12 AM.

Do you mean "applies" or "should apply"

| Although this system is very hard to police on trains.

...because there are virtually no police ON trains!

| And also considering the fact that Private school kids with influential
| parents might get in the way of this as they have before. Anybody
| remember the Penshurst - Redfern express they used to run for the
| private school kids?

I don't think private school kids should get any money from the government
or any school benefits. They are paying thousands per term, they should fork
it all out themselves.