Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

If you want us to go to school, you should give us free passes. They are
very restrictive. We aren't allowed seats. We can't do anything wrong. We
can only travel before 6:30 pm [when does "before 6:30pm" start? the
previous day's 6:30?] and we can only do journeys from school to home and
vice-versa.
8arhet$5pa$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8arhet$5pa$1@nnrp1.deja.com...