Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

Mitch wrote in message <8tjA4.49281$3b6.206401@ozemail.com.au>...
>If you want us to go to school, you should give us free passes.

Or you could go to a school closer to home (within walking distance, say).

>They are very restrictive. We aren't allowed seats.

But a lot of kids on free travel passes take them anyway and refuse to stand
when asked.

>We can't do anything wrong.

But lots do anyway.

>We can only travel before 6:30 pm [when does "before 6:30pm" start? the
>previous day's 6:30?] and we can only do journeys from school to home and
>vice-versa.

If your parents can afford to send you to a private school that far from
home, they should be able to afford to pay to get you there as well. Why
should the taxpayer subsidise it? I have to pay to get myself to and from
uni, why shouldn't you?

Dave