Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

Town Hall. Those stupid retards that start whinging at you at the ticket gate
for trying to use a school pass after 6.30, when its only 6.34 and choir
practice finished 4 minutes ago. (i go to school in the city)

Mitch <this.is.not.my@email.address.com> wrote in article
<hr0A4.48526$3b6.204355@ozemail.com.au>...