Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

I have to agree whole heartedly with Dave. Have you tried to convince a
school that little Johnny or little Janie is not behaving on the train?
How often do the little Johnny's and Janie's overtake a whole train or
part thereof?

Also, the school pass (despite me disagreeing with it - especially the
absurd distance some people are travelling close to Sydney) is only
meant to take you to and from school to home. Next you will want an all
services yearly at no cost so you can all improve your vocal chords or
learn how to stomp on people's heads at taxpayer's expense.

Just imagine if every uni student got free travel? I know there would be
a few ausrailers who would be cheering at that!

Eric
Visit my website
http://www.erk.au.com
TV, Sport, Transport & more