Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

I agree with the private school comment.. why should the GOVERNMENT pay for
any of their stuff.. but people who go to selective, agricultural or special
schools should be given a right to transportation. You can complain to the
school in question if a student is disrespectful or refuses to give up a
seat.

NIjA4.55$eW.691706@news0.optus.net.au">news:NIjA4.55$eW.691706@news0.optus.net.au...