Re: [NSW, CityDeRail] Worst Station Staff

Mitch wrote:

> I agree with the private school comment.. why should the GOVERNMENT pay for
> any of their stuff.. but people who go to selective, agricultural or special
> schools should be given a right to transportation. You can complain to the
> school in question if a student is disrespectful or refuses to give up a
> seat.

Oh, I do!  I used to get their name and school off their pass and ring the
school.  Private schools were the best, because they usually had a sergeant who
was in charge of discipline.   Schools (especially private) don't like getting a
bad name because of a few of their students misbehaving on the trains.   I
assume Birrong Boys don't care about their reputation, as their students are the
worst around.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au