Re: [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday)

That was after complaints from the South Coast passengers. Obviously
there is a difference in distance between the distances of Hurstville
and Sutho compared to Penrith. I think that for CityRail services on
the 3 interurban trains the u stop is a bit pointless as a timetable
tool as it is near impossible to enforce - especially when indicators
and guards say the train stops there.

> There is a sign at Central saying that passengers at Hurstville and
> Sutherland attempting to get off one of the Sillywarra V sets will
get an
> Infringement notice. Why don't they threaten the Mountains trains?

Eric
Visit my website
http://www.erk.au.com

TV, Sport, Transport & more