Re: [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday)

> Always worthwhile getting one of the Penrith "u" stoppers *just in case*.
Like the 1645 out of Central? (1732u at Penrith) I get that some times! I
probably shouldn't be broadcasting that, should I?

There is a sign at Central saying that passengers at Hurstville and
Sutherland attempting to get off one of the Sillywarra V sets will get an
Infringement notice. Why don't they threaten the Mountains trains?

neety

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au