Re: [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday)

> Why is it called the river?

* Dunno. We have the Fish, the Chips and The Heron out here... Who makes the
names up?

> What is the point to running this service, seeing as it is only two
> cars, it only runs once a day in each direction, and it was mostly empty
> when I saw it the other day. Of the small amount of people on it when it
> left Epping, most had joined at Epping.

*A lady at work used to get the River. She called it the "2 carriage
wonder". She was telling me (about 2 weeks ago) that it became the "10
carriage wonder". It obviously failed along the way and they stuck an 8 car
V to it... that would have been a sight!. Cant they still run it with one
power car? She was telling me that it gets cancelled quite a bit, so she
goes to Strathfield and changes for the next Mental Coast service...

neety