Re: [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday)

Anita Lukaszyk wrote in message ...
>> Always worthwhile getting one of the Penrith "u" stoppers *just in case*.
>Like the 1645 out of Central? (1732u at Penrith) I get that some times! I
>probably shouldn't be broadcasting that, should I?
>
>There is a sign at Central saying that passengers at Hurstville and
>Sutherland attempting to get off one of the Sillywarra V sets will get an
>Infringement notice. Why don't they threaten the Mountains trains?

Always wondered about that - what if you bought a ticket to Helensburgh
(first set down after Redfern), got off at Hurstville and got nabbed, and
then said you left something at the office and had to go back (your licence
saying you lived at Brighton-le-sands or Kogarah might give it away though!
:-) )

Dave