Re: CityRail (NSW) Where is set V69

You can get something like my camera with zoom (Pentax) compact for
$200 (approx).

It doesn't matter what sort of camera you have.......the best camera in
the hands of the worst photographer still produces bad photos (unless
you want to submit them for Arts awards as an Abstract.

With the days of computers etc, it is very important to have the
subject in the shot. other things can be done to make adjustments (eg
light etc). But if the photo is good, you won't need those tools.

Taking pics from one moving train of another might work well if you are
on a train with opening windows at low speed but apart from
that......I'd forget it and wait at the station for it.

> I might buy a small camera to fit in my pocket (not the big bulky
ones) -
> hopefully with zoom function built in. Sometimes I get frustrated
when the
> good part happen so quickly...ie when T95 (with Ansett ads) zoom past
the
> train I catch...

Eric
Visit my website