Re: QR and Photographers

Yes you do in many cases, particularly where there are gates. Once you
enter a platform you need to have a ticket to show an inspector where you
are travelling (a platform ticket means a person can stay on that
platform).

Brendan

Graham Watkins <gwatkins@globec.com.au> wrote in article
<388dfe62.0@galaxy.globec.com.au>...