Re: Bad attitude

Many guards on CityRail seems to lack the ability to communicate verbally.
(Have they "lost it"?)
My kids and I sometimes sit there laughing at the muffled sounds that we
assume are meant to be announcements.
We recall visiting Hong Kong where even the Chinese was so clear, we
imagined we could understand it!

Icon.

Gail BENNETT
> It is easy to criticise any high profile organisation. Similar problems
> probably exist in other organisations, particularly with communications.
In