Bad attitude

I was waiting for a train at North Sydney Station yesterday and trains were
running late and possibly out of order.  The station indicator stated that
the next train was a St Leonards, Chatswood all to Berowra service but when
the train came it's indicator proclaimed Hornsby.  I asked the driver were
he was going to and he replied "all to Chatswood, Gordon and all to
Hornsby".  I pointed out to him that this was not what the station
indicators are saying and could he let his passengers know (either directly,
or through the guard or via the station staff).  "Not my job, not my
problem - its the guards job" was his reply.  So CityRail's customers can be
inconvenienced by a mistake when the driver had an opportunity to rectify
it - great customer service!  As someone said to me later its attitudes like
that that give an organization a bad name.  Fortunately the guard was up to
her job and notified the trains passengers.