Re: Bad attitude

Gail BENNETT wrote in message <8696vb$b6f$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
>Next time the air-conditioning in your carriage is not at the right
>temperature...dont both the Guard or Driver, because there is NOTHING they
>can do. The temperature in Sydney trains are regulated by mercury switches.
>
>Gail

What is this triumphal attitude "I'm glad we found another way to avoid
guards and drivers being blamed..."

Do railway operational staff have some sort of "industrial insecurity" (or
paranoia?)

Why do contributors (and more generally) feel they are being blamed
personally rather than the system as a whole.

Do the CEOs, politicians etc have trouble sleeping each night, worried that
they got a letter from Joe Bloggs complaining about the lack of air-con on
the 7:34 from Berowra? I doubt it.

 Why drivers, guards etc can't just put on a brave face, say 'Thanks for
letting me know' and get on with their job - like I have to do each day. Of
course drivers are customer service staff - so is the General Manager.
Everyone is. That's how it is
these days. Full stop. Maybe you didn't thing you'd have to talk to people
when you started the job. Well get used to it.