Re: Bad attitude

Vanguard <apri@hotmail.com> wrote in message
3886a23d@pink.one.net.au">news:3886a23d@pink.one.net.au...
> <Snip>

>Sounds as though everything was under control to me.

If everything was under control the trains wouldn't have been running late,
or out of timetable order and the station indicator would have said the
correct destination.  But I guess that seems to be situation normal for
CityRail at present.

But your vision is faulty because there was no whinging, or jumping up and
down - just inner disappointment that the driver made it obvious that even
if the guard didn't pick up the mistake he didn't give a stuff for his
passengers and certainly wasn't going to do anything to rectify the
situation.  I think most readers of this newsgroup would say that is not
very professional.