Re: Curious Statistics

Cow on track le hamburger yes. Derailment "extremely unlikely" . . . hmmm.
Cows have big bones. And how did a cow get on the track? what else could?

As a matter of fact I did do physics. Something traveeling fast with only a
couple of centimetres of flange doesnt need m
uch of a hit to go off.

I remind you that the bridge derailment happened after a train hit a car
that had fallen off it. That could happen anywhere, wheter track is
conventional or not.

and that doesnt change the fact that Australia's track is highly
conventional.

Brendan.

tony bailey <mercuryworldtvl@one.net.au> wrote in article
<387aac93@pink.one.net.au>...