Re: Curious Statistics

YEs. The bridge crash caused a lot of death (anyone got figures?). Plus the
shinkansen network has been suffering a lot of terrorist attacks lately,
the only thing stopping derailment has been detection (in two cases they
were lucky). Fatalities have been recorded on the shinkanssens though I'm
not sure when or how. I have been on a shinkansen and was impressed but I'd
hate to see it try to stop suddenly

Brendan

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<387C548A.831FE198@ozemail.com.au>...