[VIC] Flat tops (was: [VIC] A66 & A60 should be preserved)

Mark Bau wrote:

> GOD doth spaketh thus:
> >
> > The flat tops at Whatshisname Electrics in Geelong are reportedly in
> > pretty good condition with cabs near complete. All you need to do is to
> > find some bogies. There are probably enough bits there to get at least two
> > of them onto the main line again, with one for spares and one for static
> > display. Now if he'll only give them up.....
>
> A flat top has already been preserved in the form of T 413. BTW, haven't any
> any news about the Cudgewa cow lately, what has it been up to?

T320 is preserved at Seymour and T333 is preserved at Maldon. T341 is at
Healesville, although I don't know the condition of this unit. There are two
other flat tops running. SGR have T342 but it has SGR instead of VR on the
front. GNRS have the only flat top in commercial service, T345.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au