Re: [VIC] S313 tour to Echuca (was: A little touch of Santa Fe in Australia (long))

> For the love of.....
>
> But, WHY?
>
> Les Brown

Can think of two answers quickly.....

1./ because he can ..........
and
2./ why not?

 [he can............afford it ??]      I am guessing the money was put up by
someone...sort of like painting a Melbourne tram , but for once not for
Commercial gain!
Guess it is like a gift to all of us [one that I won't object to, for sure]
These photos will haunt us for ever ;o) and I can't wait to see what is
being planned to top it off.
Rod ;o)

--
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/