Re: [VIC] Victorian Railfan Web Site updated

> links under the "What's new" heading on the main page. These are better
> than anything you will ever find on a binaries newsgroup! :-)
>
> --
> - James Brook -

Tell you what James! [detecting sarcastic posting]
                                just post for everybody on this group your
user name and password, and guarantee the bill with your provider, and then
everyone who uses their work computer, or either does not know how to use,
make or handle a Web Page, can either post to your page directly, or send
their photos directly to you, and you can load them....
that's a good deal isn't it?
Go for it James, then we will not need the binaries group. The only thing
missing is an easy way to download the files to you......anyway their is
always E mail.
Cheers
Rod

--