[VIC] S313 tour to Echuca (was: A little touch of Santa Fe in Australia (long))

Since Micheal did a good job in informing everyone about the trip, I won't
bother to repeat what he wrote. If you want to find out all about it, go back
to the post in the thread that's just before this one.

I have updated the news section of my site with info about the S class trip and
also the new Steamrail livery on S313. There are three pics associated with the
articles. Here are some direct links to the video captures:

The photostop at Toolamba:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/s313_echuca/toolamba.jpg

The photostop at Elmore:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/s313_echuca/elmore.jpg

S313 after arriving back at Spencer Street:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/s313_echuca/spencer_street.jpg

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: