Re: S313 Echuca photos

Gee, I guess I like the pretend Santa-Fe [half an] E9.
But how on Earth did Bucko [must have been the ringleader??] get the stuff
shirts at Steam Rail to allow it to happen??
Good on yer guys...a beauty.
>From a modellers perspective......I guess this one beats Bob's "S" Class B
unit, and Official looking plans of some 10 years ago at Camberwell Model
Railway Exhibition hands down and for ever more...
he...he....
Rod ;o)
http://www.chtr.org.au/s313.htm
--