Re: A little touch of Santa Fe in Australia (long)

I think a couple of S locos painted up in Santa Fe War Bonnet Super Chief
colour scheme would be the go. Coupled to the shorty type stainless steel
Budd cars we use here (75ft cf 85ft yank) we could pretend its a full scale
model of a Tenshodo streamline train set which I collect.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

8ED4DD4C8telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8ED4DD4C8telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...