Re: A little touch of Santa Fe in Australia (long)

Now, if they'd painted the blue parts in tuscan and put big loops over and
giant hooks below the couplers, we'd finally have a prototype for Lima's
original HO scale NSWR 42 class models.

Now we just need a 44 class in VR livery to simulate their original attempt
at the S class model (for those who have seen one  :)
For those who haven't. Visit Hobbies Plus, Stratford, Vic.

Unseriously,

Darren Hodges.

Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8ED2A864DtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8ED2A864DtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...
> As it would pull into Spencer Street, platform 8, no-one would suspect
that
> it would have appeared in any livery other than perhaps a VR or modified
VR