Re: Tassie Garret & Penndennis Castle

Australian museums aren't in a position to take this loco because they don't have the
resources to fully look after what they've got. I am not an expat pom, I'm an Aussie
who would like to see us look after what we have and return things like the Pendennis
Castle to people who are in a position to look after them. I am not saying that the
poms are perfect, they are far from it but if we refuse to give it back to them are we
any better? Just because they won't give us the garrat it doesn't mean that we should
refuse to give them the Pendennis castle.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au