Re: Tassie Garret & Penndennis Castle

Wrong! Pendennis Castle was out of service from 1994 and as they only had 3
members in the group caring for it they could not fix it. I should also point
out that all the restoration cost had been met by Hamersley prior to then. Why
don't you just give it away. You are flogging a dead horse here and adding lots
of incorrect statements along the way. I agree with Bill McNiven's comments
about armchair steam enthusiasts. Have you ever spent all your spare weekends
working on dirty old steam locomotives? If not, talk to those who do, it's no
fun, only lots of hard work just to keep people like you happy.
Bob