Re: Tassie Garret & Penndennis Castle

What's wrong with converting to oil firing? The NSWGR did it. Let me get
this right, you want everything restored to 'original condition' with
nothing old replaced even it it is worn out? I hate to shatter your perfect
world but every steam locomotive has had much of it's original fabric
replaced  during it's life. You can either put steam locos into a glass
case and look at them or keep rebuilding them to keep them running.
Bob