Re: Tassie Garret & Penndennis Castle

I suspect all these critics are expat poms or ones who are more Birtish than
British.(do you hold dual citizenship?)
Have you ever volunteered to work with a preserved rail group?
Has Rio ever offered it a major museum in Australia?
I recall that when CSR disposed of it's steam fleet, it placed advertisements in
all the major papers around Australia calling for expressions of interest form
suitable groups.
The legal action is the main reason why Rio is getting rid of it. I reckon  North
Limited would instantly take the matter back to court if it was even shunted on to
the main line.
And finally I can't see any calls from the UK to return the garret (what's left of
it) back to Australia or anything else. It seems to me that some people on this
newsgroup think that the poms can do no wrong, using your logic I am looking
forward to your crusade to return  Tassie garret.

Regards

Chris