Re: New Link in SE Qld ?

Yes, very expensive but apparently a requirement as part of the planning
permission from the local council. This is one busy quarry with many trucks
in and out all the time, especially with all the road construction going on
in S.E. Queensland. Most trucks using the quarry have Bracalba Quarry on the
cab side but I have seen others as well. The company has donated ballast and
decomposed granite, on a number of occasions, for use at the narrow gauge
railway museum at Woodford.

canetram59