Re: 3526 anyone?

Dave Proctor wrote:

> What is the point of
> the NSWRTM
> >preserving something that isn't a piece of NSW history?
>
> The same *could* be argued about Zig Zag Railway (although I won't).

But the Zig Zag didn't have a choice when they started. Now that they are
established it would cost to much to try and convert the line back to standard
gauge and replace all the rollingstock. The Zig Zag don't even claim to be a
museum. They are only a tourist railway. Even though they don't have NSW
rollingstock, at least it is still Australian instead of British.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au