Re: New Link in SE Qld ?

Are you sure you weren't looking at the old Wamuran/Kilcoy Line. This
services on the line have been suspended since 1996.

There is also a 2ft gauge tourist railway at Woodford which runs old cane
trains.

Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
Home Page: http://welcome.to/qrhistory/ - The Unofficial QR History and Info