Re: Official launch in Bendigo of restored Sydney tram R 1808

There is Risson Lane beside the Camberwell Depot (Melway 45 H12) and two
other "Risson" streets at Blackburn North and Melton South.
Sir Robert used to travel on the Burwood route in the 1970s after his
retirement. I remember seeing him many times when I was working on the trams
at Camberwell from 1974 to 1976.
I am advised that a student in Melbourne is at present doing a PhD thesis on
Sir Robert Risson.
"David McLoughlin" <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in
message 3a4e9fb4@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3a4e9fb4@news.iprolink.co.nz...