Re: Official launch in Bendigo of restored Sydney tram R 1808

Not that I am aware of.
His contribution to Melbourne trams in the 1960s should be recognised.
However, there are some people who believe it was an earlier Chairman of the
MMTB, H H Bell, who "saved" Melbourne from the anti-tram epidemic that
covered the English-speaking world in the 1950s.
Paul N
eUOzvQHdioT6EwKB@bluebadge.demon.co.uk">news:eUOzvQHdioT6EwKB@bluebadge.demon.co.uk...