[NSW] Plasma Screens

I am sure everyone has seen problems with the information on plasma
screens. I think they would work fine except they are being controlled
by morons who make basic errors. These are the same morons who control
the announcements on platforms. I have been on 22/23 at Central many
times and  they announce the next train on 23 terminates which is 20 odd
minutes away while another train pulls into 22 that goes to Macarthur
etc. causing confusion on the platform. No wonder most passengers think
cityrail is a joke.