Re: [NSW] Great Service City Rail

because of two possibilities:

1. The Victorian rail system is so perfect they're sitting back laughing at New South Welshmen
complain and whinge to CityRail employees that participate in this NG

OR

2. The Victorian rail system is so unacceptable, with service levels "worse" than what we have up
north, that they're writing letters to Bayside and Hillside management and in those letters praising
what a god job their NSW counterpart (CityRail) is doing and hence couldn't find time and effort to
hijack [NSW] threads to [VIC]