Re: [NSW] Great Service City Rail

In article <390adfd4$0$27499@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote:
> because of two possibilities:
>
> 1. The Victorian rail system is so perfect they're sitting back
laughing at New South Welshmen
> complain and whinge to CityRail employees that participate in this NG
No, it ain't perfect, just before the privatisation we experienced
similar problems like what Cityrail patrons experiencing now. We no
longer had those problems these days but there are rooms for
improvement still....I wouldn't say our system is "perfect". I think
sometimes given an example from interstate system(Melbourne, Brisbane)
can be misinterpret as "hijack".

> OR
>
> 2. The Victorian rail system is so unacceptable, with service
levels "worse" than what we have up
> north, that they're writing letters to Bayside and Hillside
management and in those letters praising
> what a god job their NSW counterpart (CityRail) is doing and hence
couldn't find time and effort to
> hijack [NSW] threads to [VIC]
This is not true either. I'm "satisfy" with our system, Hillside did a
good job from my point of view, I have little or no complaints.

bemlgs0hbtl40r144ng32o5ainlhc9b2tu@4ax.com">news:bemlgs0hbtl40r144ng32o5ainlhc9b2tu@4ax.com...
> > On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:58:07 +1000, David Johnson
> > <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > >I am not defending my employer.  All my comments are personal.  I
defend
> > >myself.  I cannot speak for others
> >
> > This is message No 23 in this thread off my server, and so far
there is
> > no sign of it being hi-jacked to Victoria.
> >
> > What's wrong with you Victorians!!!!
I felt tired of reading depressing messages, if I see heading such
as "derail", "delay", "cancellation" or "accidents" I just ignore it.

Well if you really wanna see some hijack:

I think Transperth and Citytrain maybe close to "perfect", so far I
rarely (actually never) saw any complaint from Citytrain or Transperth
users.
--
Cheers

James