Re: Great Service City Rail

David,

I have just read your comments (copy below). If you had waited a short while
before firing off a reply in defence of your employer and colleagues, you
would have read for yourself other examples of the moronic behaviour I and
others are referring to.

It seems that the whole of City Rail is hell bent on defending itself and
does not accept criticism very well.

The comments in this NG are a small cross-section of the frustrations that
most passengers experience on a regular basis.  Talk to any regular train
commuter and they will have a City Rail horror story to tell.

When we complain, all you people can do is blame someone else for the
problem, deny any responsibility, hand over a complaint form, go on the
defensive or hide behind a rule, but no time does any one take the imitative
and try and sort out the problem in a responsible way or make a real effort
to keep passengers informed.  It would appear that this practise  is
"policy", as it is practiced from the most senior levels of management right
down to the front line staff.

Most orginisations are able to learn and grow from their mistakes, City Rail
just defends them and  throws on a new coat of paint and increases the
fares!

David, if there were a few more employees with your level commitment to
service then comments such as mine would not be necessary.  Its my guess is
that no one from City Rail management (at any level) will have taken the
time to read the comments posted to this NG or even attempted to contact me
or others regarding our concerns.  A copy of my original email was sent to
CR and guess what, no reply!

I rest my case.

Keith
_____________________________
> You morons at City Rail

Thankyou so much. You wonder why staff find it difficult to be pleasant to
passengers when they receive this tirade all the time.  The front line
staff,
the ones who you like to call morons, are trying their damnedest to give you
good service, but are let down by people who they have never met.  All they
get
for their efforts is abuse such as this.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au