Re: Bankstown to Liverpoool rail line (via Sefton)

I am sick to death of Bankstown getting such a good service as it does.
I reckon trains going to/from Liverpool, Cambelltown, Glenfield that
run via Regents Park or Bankstown should be SKIP-STOPPERS. Not all
stations. The people on the Bankstown line do not deserve such a
frequent service. The only trains that should stop all stations around
the BAnkstown loop are the ones that do the full circle. And at a 15
minute service at that.

--
CityRail driver, and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage trains.
My opinions are from myself and I do not represent any company, person,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.