Re: Note from the Alice.

No!

My point was that if the line to Darwin goes ahead then NRC would probably
handle the local (Alice) freight the way you described as the loading would
be an attach or detach from the main (through) line in Alice.  Therefore it
wouldn't have the same negative effect as is the current case.

My second point was that the timetable through Alice Springs would also be
dictated by the Adelaide-Darwin timetable rather than the current situation
which appears to be driven by the need to compete with the Adelaide-Alice
road traffic?.

< Tell > <telljb@netozemail.com.au> wrote in message
gvvffs0vr4knoiubsggbons4jtvenvm4gp@4ax.com">news:gvvffs0vr4knoiubsggbons4jtvenvm4gp@4ax.com...
> "T & J Jones" <jonest@senet.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > I would assume that when (if) the line goes through to Darwin there will
be
> > a substantially smaller block of Alice wagons to attach/detach to the
Darwin