Re: Note from the Alice.

I would assume that when (if) the line goes through to Darwin there will be
a substantially smaller block of Alice wagons to attach/detach to the Darwin
train which will considerably reduce the freight requirements at Alice.
Moreover the train timetable through Alice would then be dictated by the
Adelaide-Darwin schedule?

Regards

Tom

< Tell > <telljb@netozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> "T & J Jones" <jonest@senet.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > I assume that the approach to "minimise the shunting" in the Alice
Springs