Re: Note from the Alice.

"T & J Jones" <jonest@senet.com.au> wrote:

> I would assume that when (if) the line goes through to Darwin there will be
> a substantially smaller block of Alice wagons to attach/detach to the Darwin
> train which will considerably reduce the freight requirements at Alice.
> Moreover the train timetable through Alice would then be dictated by the
> Adelaide-Darwin schedule?

OK, I think your point is, NRC should not be criticised
for crawling long trains over the most trafficked of
three level crossings in Alice Springs at "peak" times,
because when the line goes through to Darwin, Alice
residents will have to cop it on the chin anyhow.

----Terry Burton
<< Remove net after @ for email reply. >>