Re: Uncompleted Railways

There were a few like that, I remember talk a few years ago about a line
that was to run from Huntingdale up the centre reservation of North Road
past VFL Park and onto Ferntree Gully, the reservation was there but I don't
think there was ever any act to build it, but I do remember reading about it
in the local Oakleigh press at the time.

Bob.
01bf0b41$4ad02d00$062d11cb@rodsmith">news:01bf0b41$4ad02d00$062d11cb@rodsmith...