Re: BK cars

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
37F2053F.3169F51@harnessnet.com.au">news:37F2053F.3169F51@harnessnet.com.au...

> David Bromage wrote:

> > Michael (mk@netstra.com.au) wrote:

> > > And lock Motormouth up in there with him. (If I hear incessant
"warrnambool
> > > IS ON" whines again, i will vomit, cringe, cry, go into a foetal
position
> > > whimpering, etc) :)

> > Better tell Craig Haber to bring a mop. :)

> I don't know who this guy "Motormouth" is, can someone please *discretely*
point
> him out to me on the day?

Nothing *discrete* about young Greg, just *listen* for him. |-)

I hope the Booking Officer put the assorted fruits in the same area.  Then
we can avoid them, and hopefully they will just rabbit to each other.  I can
but live in hope. |-(

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur (& not a Gunzel like Motormouth).