Re: BK cars

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
37EF6DA4.959BA68B@harnessnet.com.au">news:37EF6DA4.959BA68B@harnessnet.com.au...

> Greetings Transport Conisseur

Howdy.

> Notagunzel wrote:

> > This 'operator' of this trip is actually Wally Rail, oops West Coast (g'day
> > C.H.), and the BK are their 'excursion' car.

> Mr. Notagunzel, I will be Conductor on this trip, and will be on hand to
personally
> wash your mouth out with soap!! :)

Looking forward to it. |-)

(Presale Tickets now available.)

> Note we're not the operator of the trip, the
> operator is the ARHS, we are providing the carriages, and loco belongs to 707
> Operations I believe.

What I meant, and I apolagise if I wasn't clear enough, is that WCR is the
accredited operator.  ARHS AFAIK aren't accredited with DOI, & don't have access
agreements etc... with ARTC, FV & Bayside.  I also beleive WCR are supplying the
Motorman & Assistant Motorman.  FV will be supplying a Safeworking Inspector
type person.

ARHS are running the trip insofar as that is 'their' trip.

> The tour's progress could perhaps be likened to "a herd of turtles", I don't
think
> an F goes much quicker than 15km/h....which means we won't be leaving anyone
> behind, as one could easily catch up with just a brief sprint!! :)

Plenty of time to look at the SIGNALS as we go past them. |-)

> D'ya think Reggie will be there to record the sounds of the F class?

Lock him in the engine room, his microphone will get the full acoustic effect.

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.